Child Art Development Program
In today’s era of corona epidemic, direct-indirect effect is being seen on the abilities and health of children. For our young students suffering from mental loneliness, under the “Child Art Development Program” of Laqueer.com, we are organizing a fifteen-days art skill workshop “Spandan”. In which India’s eminent painter Prashant Tripathi will provide an opportunity to learn the nuances of art. With which the children will learn to create decorative useful items from the useless items of the house along with removing the loneliness.
1. To identify the young talents of art skills and make them recognized at the national level.
2. To make aware of the immense possibilities of the future in the arts.
1. Information about different types of visual arts.
2. To make decorative useful items from the useless items of the house.
3. Giving new ideas of easy Craft.
4.Paper Craft and School Project/Model
1. Participation Certificate
2. Organizing on-line exhibition of art work of first 100 participants.
1. To infuse positive energy in children.
2. Development of talents of children through active and productive activities.
3. To provide mental and physical health to the children by freeing them from loneliness.
Rules of participation –
1. For general and school children all over India.
2. Duration of the event – Fifteen days
3. Age Group – 7 to 14 Years child
4. Timing – 6 to 7 pm
5. Class link by email and text message.
6. Nomination mandatory for participation
7. Last Date of Enrolment – 31 July 20 21