1.“Hindu” is Miniature Painting known as
A. Pahari Miniature Painting
B. Rajasthani Miniature Painting
C. Jain Miniature Painting
D. Deccan Miniature Painting
2. Nihal Chand made the painting
A. Bani Thani
B. Chaugan Players
C. Nand Yashoda and Krishna with kinsmen going to Vrindavan
D. Maru Ragini
3.Which school of miniature painting has mostly composed light picturization with dark background?
A. Rajasthani School
B. Bengali school
C. Mughal School
D. Deccan school
4.“Krishna with Gopi’s” belongs to which sub school of Pahari school of miniature painting?
5. Artist “Dana” has made the painting
A. Krishna on swing
B. Chaugan players
C. Bharat meet Rama at chitrkut
D. Maru Ragini
6. “Sahibdin” was a legend from which sub school of Rajasthani school of miniature painting
7. What is the “chamba”?
B. Sub School
8.How many figures are there in the painting “Krishna on swing”?
9. A postal stamp was issued by the Indian government based on which famous Rajasthani miniature painting
A. Raja Anirudh Singh hora
B. Maru Ragini
C. Radha Bani Thani
D. Krishna on swing
10.What is “Geet Govinda” ?
C. Holy Book
11.Who made Nand Yashoda and Krishna with kinsmen going to Vrindavan ?
C. Nihal Chand
D. Utkal Ram
12.What is the medium of Rajasthani school of miniature painting?
A. Acrylic color
B. Earth color
C. Tempera (water color)
D. Oil color
13.How many human figures are shown in “Bharat meets Rama at chitrkut”?
14. “Sahibdin” has made a beautiful painting of –
A. Raja Anirudh Singh Hira
B. Krishna looking into the mirror
C. Maru Ragini
D. Chaugan Players
15. “Krishna on Swing” is from this sub school of Rajasthani school of miniature painting